Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Nordic Kids Knitting Needles


Christmas is coming.
:-) These little cuties are my own copyrighted designs which I conceived of and started making entirely by hand several years ago. I sign and date each pair and they are highly unique and collectible. Since I size them in the 10 to 12 or so range, I use and recommend them primarily for knitting that will be felted. I make them your choice of 10 or 12 inches long. Seven to ten years ago I was selling these and my other Nordic designs for $65/pair, but because I was so swamped with orders, I actually had to stop making them as these old hands can only work just so fast. I now sell them for $75/pair and take occasional orders with a 2-set $150 minimum order (they're made entirely by hand and handpainted in several stages, and because of the amount of work involved, I don't take single-pair orders anymore - sorry!) plus $9 shipping to US addresses - a nice gift for the knitter on your list who thinks she has everything :-). If you'd like to special order, email me and please type NORDIC KIDS KNITTING NEEDLES in the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment