Thursday, November 05, 2009

Two Socks at a Time


I'm knitting these on circular needles - Addi Turbos
:) which are by far my

favorites as far as circulars go! For anyone interested in learning how to knit two socks at a time, I will be posting a series of lessons shortly, so stay tuned.

Have I mentioned that I'm also an oil painter? I have a Dulce floor easel for my large works which is just great as it is quite reasonably priced and accommodates a very large canvas and yet has somewhat of a small footprint. I also have a French easel for my mid- to smaller paintings which is great since I can use it inside or easily bring it out in the field when I paint en plein air. But as usual I've managed to get off the subject:) Aren't my red sock stitch holders just adorable?!! :-)  


No comments:

Post a Comment